If you accidentally ordered the wrong item or too much of an item, the best practice is to contact us immediately and we may be able to adjust the order before it gets delivered to you. For more information on how to do this see our article on making changes to an order.
If it is too late to make changes to your order, you may be able to refuse the unwanted product at point of delivery. For more information on how to refuse a delivery, head here.
If you realize only after the order has been accepted, then please note that:
- We can not accept returns for any grocery or food items.
- We can not accept returns for any items that have been opened or partially used.
- We can not accept returns for orders that are shipped USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- We are not able to issue refunds or coordinate returns if more than 5 business days have passed since the order was delivered.
Steps for returning a product that was delivered by Truck:
- Fill out a return request form.
- Pay the $15 fee one time pick up fee.
- The next time you place an order fulfilled by the same supplier, please remind your account manager that you have product awaiting pickup and they will coordinate by alerting the route drivers.
- The product you want to return must be handed to the driver. Drivers are not responsible for locating the product (i.e. entering the basement or storage room.) If the driver refuses to take the product, please call us and we will coordinate directly with the driver.
- Once the supplier confirms the return then you will be issued a refund. Please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to post to your account.